Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vintage Was Her Choice

Recently, my vintage saucers sold on Etsy to a creative young woman named Jamie who was planning on using them for her friend's baby shower. She went all out and look at the results!




All mismatched china, colorful linens, a burlap table runner, a bouquet of flowers, and a quilt hanging in the outdoors setting equals perfection! I bet she even baked those adorable cookies herself :)

It's so nice to see that someone else loves vintage as much as I do. Jamie had a vision for the shower and it came together beautifully!

Check here to see where I link up!

2 comments:

  1. It does come together so beautifully and so creative and unique ~ Kudos to both of you ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts! I appreciate each and every one of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...