Friday, September 16, 2011

Before and After Projects!

As promised a week ago, here are a whole bunch of fun little before and afters that I've been working on. I'm not even going to bore you much with a bunch of jibber-jabber and just show you the pics...hey now, don't be so happy about it, that's just rude ;)





























And there you have it; some things that I've collected and upcycled into cute pieces.

What are you painting these days? As a sneek peek, this might be something being painted right now...


And if anyone loves good odds, NO ONE has entered to win My Memories Digital Scrapbooking giveaway :( It's going on right now and the software is the #1 rated software of its kind; anyway, I like all the possibilities it gives me and maybe you will too.

Linking to   


6 comments:

  1. Love all these projects. It's amazing what paint can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those are such great make overs! Love all your colors! I think my favorite is that cute pedestal bowl. I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been so busy - great collection of upgrades. Love spray paint.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you've been a busy little bee! Have to say my fave is the little yellow fish! It's the bomb :)

    Cindi
    http://www.rustiqueartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Fabulous! Kindred spirits! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I have that key?! I love it! And everything else in this post for that matter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts! I appreciate each and every one of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...