Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How the Name 'JunkyVagabond' was Coined

I love thrift shopping, and the thrill of finding a good piece is addictive. Some things are pure vintage and some might not be true vintage, but have potential to be charming with a little transformative love. My hubby has termed the vintage pieces in my office 'junk'…and along with my restless nature…JunkyVagabond was born. I'm always on the hunt for good JUNK!

Some of my Junky treasure 

Soon, the pieces that don't need transformations are going into my Etsy shop. Until the weather starts cooperating, there's a lot of things to be painted piling up in my office! C'mon Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts! I appreciate each and every one of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...