Friday, March 25, 2011

I am now a Blogger!

I know, I know, I was a blogger as soon as the first post was written and published. It feels different now though - more like there's a rhyme and a reason to the blog. It feels good!

So after a week of blogging, I have a few thoughts on the subject: it's tons of fun, but boy howdy! is it a lot of work. Yep, I just said boy howdy - I'm bringin' it back. Anyway, there seems to be a never-ending list of bloggy things to read about, learn how to do, change, move around, add, delete...you get the idea.

I have a newfound respect for all the blogs I've been reading over the last few months. Shout outs to Funky Junk Interiors, DecorChick, Young House Love, *Remodelaholic*, Miss Mustard Seed and others. These folks produce quality content and do it consistently, all while finishing amazing projects! How in the world do they get it all done? Does it get any easier?? (Please someone say 'yes'!)

Most of the information I've needed is out there, but it does take time to find it, read it thoroughly, and apply it. So far, it seems that all my time is taken up learning about the blogosphere. And unlike my normal m.o., I'm creating it as I'm learning. Things change on an almost hourly basis as the tweaks keep coming. No more planning it all out to the nth degree before putting something out there. Proof positive I can change :)

Are there any other new bloggers or wannabe bloggers out there? I'd love to hear from you!




PS: Here are some teases of what I'm doing and what might be coming soon!


My Gator will understand

First coats of many

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts! I appreciate each and every one of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...